- Sponsor. The Contest and the Contest prize is sponsored and provided for by 4LP, LLC, a Louisiana limited liability company (“Sponsor”) which operates in Louisiana and Texas. Its registered office is located at 29092 Krentel Road, Lacombe, LA 70445.
- Eligibility. The 4LP Contest (“Contest”) is open to charitable organizations qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (to receive donations that are tax deductible to the donor) and who are domiciled and/or principally located or operating within the States of Louisiana and Texas.
- No Purchase. No Purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Contest Rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which is final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon begin compliant with these Contest Rules and fulfilling all requirements provided for.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on June 22, 2020 and ends on August 31, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted after the Contest Period ends will be disqualified.
- Contest Application. Limit one (1) entry per organization, for the duration of the Contest Period. Entries received from any organization in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prize. The prize (“Prize) is the following: a full lightning protection system including all parts and installation (Company Product).
- Winner Selection. After receipt of all timely submitted applications, 4LP will determine a Winner based upon the following considerations:
(a) Eligibility and qualification as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization;
(b) Nature of the charitable cause;
(c) Location of the facility;
(d) Facility need.
- Winner Notification. The Contest Winner will be selected on September 7, 2020 and thereafter notified. The Winner shall select an organization representative who shall act as liaison to assist and facilitate delivery of the Prize and its installation at Winner’s facility.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Contest Rules or (b) terminate the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any organization it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Contest Rules.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless, service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in the whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to any cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Promotion. The winner agrees that its name, logo, likeness and photos of the Winner’s facility and the Prize (the equipment as installed) may be utilized by 4LP indefinitely in the future for promotion of 4LP and its products and services.
- Force Majeure. If by reason of force majeure any party shall be rendered unable wholly or in part to carry out its obligations under this Agreement, the obligation of the party affected by such force majeure, shall be suspended during the continuance of the inability. The term “force majeure” as used herein shall mean acts of God, strikes, lockouts, or other disturbances, acts of public enemy, pandemics, an order of any kind of the government or the courts of the United States or the States of Louisiana or Texas, or any civil or military authority insurrection or on account of any other causes not reasonably within the control of the party claiming such inability.
- Limited Warranty. Company provides an express limited warranty for company product for a period of one (1) year after the date of invoice. This warranty is not assignable to any subsequent purchaser or possessor. This limited warranty entitles customer only to the repair or replacement of company product. This warranty does not cover defects caused by customer, or any third party, as a result of their negligence, act, omission, or as a result of force majeure. This warranty excludes all other warranties, express or implied, and does not entitle customer to indemnification unless any claimed loss is proven to have been caused or contributed to solely by company.
- Winner acknowledges and agrees that Winner is responsible for the acts and/or omissions of its employees, contractors, suppliers, vendors, or any other person or entity having any encounter with Company Product after installation. Winner’s responsibility includes damage to, modification of, improper repair of, failure to maintain or repair, failure to notify, and failure to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, rules or ordinances pertaining to Company Product.
- Winner releases company and its owners, members, officers, managers, employees, agents, contractors and representatives from any liability in contract, tort, negligence or any other right of action in law or equity resulting from any breach of Winner’s responsibilities.
- Winner agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Company from any claim, suit or proceeding brought by any employee, customer, or affiliate of Winner asserting Company’s fault or liability in connection with Company Product.